Mains Decoupling Relay.
MainsPro LITE combines simple installation and usability with valuable mains protection.
This product offers essential protection for preventing the supplying of power into an islanded grid and is an attractive choice when vector shift and frequency rate change of frequency protections are not required. It represents a cost-effective solution for mains connected applications including gen-sets and renewable energy sources. It brings to the customers smart solution to installations where preferably voltage and frequency protections are requested.
MainsPro LITE offers:
- True RMS measurement for increased accuracy and reliable evaluation of failures.
- Compact design for installation in restricted spaces.
- Suitable for low voltage installations.
- Simple wiring with detachable connectors.
- Two-stage over/under voltage protection.
- Two-stage over/under frequency protection.
- Floating average overvoltage protection.
- Phase supervision.
- Freely assignable variety of binary inputs and outputs.
- Event history log.
- Auto fault reset.
- CB Failure protection.
- Increased resolution of frequency setting.
- ANSI 27,59, 81H, 81L, 47 Certifications.
For more technical details, kindly see the datasheet.