Mains Decoupling Relay.
MainsPro is a protection relay for mains-to-parallel applications, including generator sets, cogeneration, micro turbines or renewable energy sources such as photovoltaic plants or wind turbines. It provides adjustable voltage, frequency and loss of mains protections to safeguard both the distribution network and the generators.
- MainsPro complies with IEC 60255, G83, G59/3, UL508, CEI 0-21, IEn NR 005/2012, VDE V 0126-1-1 and VDE-AR-N 4105.
- Flexible supply voltage and measurement range.
- Suitable for standard DIN rail installation or door-mount (optional).
- Friendly interface with easy setting (no SW tools needed).
- Simple wiring with detachable connectors.
- Remote binary communication.
- Compact design allows intallation into restricted spaces.
- Lost of Mains function, History track function (Last 5 events history log).
- Integrated mechanical lock to secure your setting.
- Breaker failure protection.
- Watchdog relay output.
- Increased resolution of frequency protection setting.
- Resistance to frequency jumps.
- For more technical details, kindly see the datasheet.
MainsPro is a 100% replacement for the successful product NPU-FUV.